This information may change. The information is available to everyone who visits ABC Vent's website and therefore all visitors are considered to have read it.
ABC Vent protects personal privacy. As a personal data controller, we have the ultimate responsibility for our processing of your personal data, which is why we intend to describe below i.a. which personal data we process or will process concerning you, what we have for the purpose of the processing and what rights you have in connection with this.
The company acting as personal data controller is referred to as "ABC Vent" or "we" in the policy below.
For you who are a customer, supplier or otherwise come into contact with ABC Vent
We collect and process personal data provided to ABC Vent in connection with your business dealings with us. Examples of categories of information that are collected and processed include name, contact information such as address, telephone number, email address, CV, personal letter and information about your position and the company or organization you represent. The personal data may also relate to payment information and other information provided in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product.
A basic principle for ABC Vent is not to collect or store personal data longer than necessary. ABC Vent saves personal data during the time there is a business relationship with the customer or as long as it is otherwise necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing or as long as there is an obligation to save the data according to law, regulation or authority decision.
What personal data do we collect and how do we get access to it?
The main rule for ABC Vent is not to process personal data that could lead to a high risk of breaching the personal integrity of individuals. We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds and for the following purposes.
- To fulfill an agreement: For handling and administration of purchases, deliveries of products and to carry out and receive payments.
- To fulfill a legal obligation: We save documentation in connection with invoicing in accordance with
applicable accounting laws and regulations.
- Based on consent: We will provide you with our newsletter and other marketing materials if you have opted in to this,
as well as provide you with invitations to events
If a service we provide requires your consent, we will always explicitly ask you to give your consent to such service and our processing of your personal data. For example, we will ask for your consent if you want to receive our mailings via email. Where consent is required, we will always collect it through a written declaration which is then stored.
Storage of personal data
ABC Vent takes all appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than is permitted by applicable law or longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above. Your personal data is processed by us during the following time periods.
- Customer, supplier, retailer, or agent: If you are a customer, supplier, retailer, or agent and you have entered into an agreement with ABC Vent, your personal data will be saved for as long as is necessary for us to be able to fulfill the agreement with you, e.g. . until we have delivered the product you ordered, but no longer than two years after your last contact with the company. This is to ensure that we can fulfill our delivery and warranty commitments. However, this does not apply if we need to save your personal data for a longer period of time due to one of the reasons listed below
- Job seekers: The personal data you provide us through CV, personal letter, picture or other documents will be used for the purpose of assessing whether you are a suitable candidate for the position you applied for. We save this personal data during the recruitment process, until the recruitment process is completed and for a period of up to two years thereafter, in order to be able to defend potential legal claims. The personal data is then deleted in its entirety.
- Communication: If you have contacted ABC Vent, e.g. via e-mail, your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for us to complete a request or deal with the reason you contacted us.
- Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing until you withdraw your consent.
- Legal obligations: ABC Vent saves all documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with current accounting legislation and other information that we are legally obliged to save. Such documentation and information may contain personal data.
Transfer of personal data
ABC Vent only transfers personal data as described below. We always take great care when transferring your personal data and take appropriate security measures.
- Business transactions: If all or part of ABC Vent's business is sold or integrated with another business or company, your personal information may be passed on to our advisers, potential buyers and their advisers and transferred to the new owners of the corporate business.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed in order for the company to comply with certain statutory obligations. They may also be transferred to the police and other relevant authorities when this is permitted and necessary by law.
The above transfers can only be made to companies within the EU or EEA (ie all EU member states plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein), or other countries or international organizations that ensure an adequate level of protection. Transfers to third countries and international organizations may under all circumstances only be carried out in full compliance with the Data Protection Regulation and Articles 44-49 of that Regulation. You have the right to receive confirmation from ABC Vent as to whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, access to the personal data and information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or is to be disclosed. This particularly applies to recipients in third countries or international organisations.
For those who have views or questions regarding our handling of personal data
You can at any time, by contacting us at info[a]abcvent.se, get access to the personal data we process about you in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format; (ii) request that your personal data be corrected and/or deleted; (iii) withdraw your consent in whole or in part; (iv) request that the processing of your personal data be restricted; (v) raise objections to the way we process your personal data; or (vi) if this is technically possible, the processing takes place automatically and is based on consent, have your personal data transferred directly from us to another personal data controller.
ABC Vent will respond to your request without undue delay, but no later than 1 month after receiving your request. When requesting corrections and/or deletion of your personal data, ABC Vent investigates whether the conditions are met and, if so, implements changes or deletion as soon as possible. ABC Vent may reject a request that is either manifestly unfounded or unreasonable.